Friday, August 24, 2018

How Much Water Do You Need To Drink, According To Your Weight?

If you’ve never taken the time to appreciate all the health benefits of water, now may just be the right time to do that.
Water is the source of life and one of the best things you can drink to quench your thirst.

If you're interested to read about: 

Stop Consuming Lemon Water In The Morning!

Making sure to drink enough water every day ensures proper functioning of your metabolism, gives you better skin complexion and boosts energy levels.
With no calories, water is also an excellent drink for dieters. In fact one study showed that drinking two 8-ounce cups of water before every meal can improve weight loss.
“Over the course of 12 weeks, dieters who drank water before meals, three times per day, lost about 5 pounds more than dieters who did not increase their water intake.”

Are You Drinking Enough Water or Too Much?

While water is good for you, too much of it can also be deadly.
Here are a few tips to help calculate your required daily water intake. This will give you an idea of how much water you really need.

1. KNOW YOUR WEIGHT

The volume of water you require is dependent on your overall body weight.
It only makes sense that a person weighing 80 pounds would not be expected to consume as much as a person weighing 300 pounds.

2. DIVIDE YOUR BODY WEIGHT IN HALF

Divide your weight by half to find out how many ounces of water you should drink each day.
For example, if you weigh 150 pounds: 1/2 = 75 ounces. So for someone who weighs 150 pounds, drinking 75 ounces of water per day would be optimal.

3. ACTIVITY LEVELS

Are you sitting at your desk all day long? Do you exercise?
Maybe you are an athlete and you are always working out at the gym or on the tracks.
Whatever your lifestyle may be you should understand that it will greatly affect the volume of water you would be expected to consume on a daily basis.
If you are a very active person, chances are that you tend to sweat often and a great deal at that.
It is recommended that you should add 12 ounces of water to your daily total for every 30 minutes that you work out. So if you work out for 1 hour daily, you would add 24 ounces of water to your daily intake.

Keeping It Simple

If you are not too keen on keeping tabs on how much water you drink, you can do the following.
  • Drink 2 cups of water (16 ounces) before every meal. This gives you 48 ounces a day.
  • Every morning when you get up drink a glass of water.
  • Drink another glass 2 hours before going to bed.
  • Carry your own non-plastic water bottle.
Doing these things will make sure that you get plenty of water each day.

If you're interested to read about: 

5 REASONS YOU SHOULD START DRINKING WARM WATER!

                            >>>>   Please click here to read full article  <<<<
  Buy Forever Living Products Product's Aloe Vera Gel in Your Country 
                       and save from 15 % to 48% from your money

 United Kingdom       United states of America       Australia

        Canada                         New Zeland                   Philippines


>> 100 % Money Back Guarantee! Delivery in 2 Days <<

1 comment:

  1. TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM HERPES, HIVAIDS,DIABTES,SYPHLIS,INFERTILITY,LOW SPAM COUNT ETC I HAVE CONFIRMED DR. ODEY ABANG AMONG MANY OTHERS :
    I was diagnosed of herpes when after the incident ,I had several thougts in me when I remember I was born with no herpes and suffering from herpes for 6 yrs.I was distracted, lost of memory humiliated by many who called me names believing I was closer to my grave. I thought about finding a way for a cure since the Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a da help all . I decided to go with fruits and vegetables as directed by the physician, and with time, I had interest concedering the importance of Herbs. I read lots of testimonies,I hard interest on a lady who Dr. Odey Helped cure from HIV/AIDS over 5 years, I felt for her and thought I should give it a try, couple of hours he replied and let me know he can cure for herpes, I requested for the medicine and he prepared and followed me up with guidelines.. I was totally convinced before I could finished his medicine that I will be cured. I had lots of changes in me. I was the first first to be first to be at the pertersons on health care clinic Montgomery for checkup that day, and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. And he says I'm okay with my immune balance I told him it was an herbalist Dr. Odey abang and he contacted for his patients and there gets their cures at
    You contact him for any remedy to your cure via email odeyabangherbalhome@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete